Microsoft KB Archive/931071
Article ID: 931071
Article Last Modified on 2/26/2007
- PolicyMaker Standard Edition 1.0
- Profile Maker Professional 8.0
On a computer that has DesktopStandard PolicyMaker Standard Edition or DesktopStandard Profile Maker installed, the User Browser and the Group Browser incorrectly resolve the user name or the group name when you click the Check Names button for a user or for a group. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
Group_name placeholder is a placeholder for the name of the user or the group that you selected in the browser.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Download the updated browser. To download the updated browser, visit the following DesktopStandard Web site:
- After you download the updated browser, rename the Browser.dll file. For example, rename the Browser.dll file as "Browser.dll.old." By default, the Browser.dll file is in the following folder:
- Next, save and then extract the Browser.zip file to the same folder. The Browser.zip file contains the updated Browser.dll file.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB931071