Microsoft KB Archive/931060
Article ID: 931060
Article Last Modified on 2/16/2007
- PolicyMaker Standard Edition 2.0
- PolicyMaker Standard Edition 1.0
A document that contains answers to frequently asked questions about licensing for DesktopStandard PolicyMaker Standard Edition is available. This document contains answers to the following questions:
- Does PolicyMaker Standard Edition track license usage?
- Do I have to have user licenses or computer licenses?
- Which containers should I license?
- How many licenses do I need?
- Do disabled objects count toward licensed totals?
- Are objects in subcontainers counted toward licensed totals?
- Are service accounts counted toward the license quantity?
- How do I obtain a license?
- Where do I import the new license?
- What happens if an organizational unit or a domain contains more objects than are licensed?
- Do I need a license to process PolicyMaker Standard Edition extensions?
- How does PolicyMaker Standard Edition licensing work when Loopback policies are used?
The obtain this document, visit the following DesktopStandard Web site:
Keywords: kbfaq kbhowto kbexpertiseinter kbinfo KB931060