Microsoft KB Archive/930687
Article ID: 930687
Article Last Modified on 6/27/2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
Monday, 15 January 2007
This Support WebCast describes new features that are included in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. The WebCast will include following topics:
- How to use the changes that were made in the Navigation Pane to organize your information.
- Describe the benefits of a tighter integration with Word as the e-mail editor.
- Use the new Ribbon interface and other features of the Inspector.
- Use the new To-Do Bar to help manage your daily tasks.
- Identify changes to the look and functionality of the Search Pane.
- Describe the enhancements made to the method in which Outlook processes incoming items.
- Discuss the behavior of Presence information within Outlook.
This is a Level 200 session presented by
Audey Teeter is a graduate of the Middle Tennessee State University at Murfreesboro, TN, where he received a Bachelors of Science in Communications: Recording Industry Management. He has worked for Microsoft for over 6 years. Audey started out as a support engineer for Microsoft Office Setup and later Microsoft Word. He has progressed through the roles of mentor and partner technical lead. He has also been a beta engineer for Office 2003 Common Components. Audey is a Partner Technical Lead for Office Setup, Outlook, Business Contact Manager, and Outlook Express. He is currently involved in the Microsoft Office 12 beta.
Viewing the Presentation
To view, click this link: View this On-demand Recording (Length:
This Web site features Live WebCasts that use Microsoft® Office Live Meeting. If you have already installed Live Meeting, your computer will start the appropriate viewer and play the WebCast without any additional action from you. If you have not installed Live Meeting, or you have previously installed an earlier version of the software, you may have to download the required software to view the Live events.
Offline viewing download- If you wish to download a copy of this broadcast to your local hard drive for off-line viewing, we provide this as a separate file (.zip archive) that you can download.
Audio-Only Stream (.WMA format) - Click this link if you wish to listen to an audio-only version of this broadcast in WMA (Windows Media Audio) streaming format.
Audio-Only Stream (.MP3 format) - Click this link if you wish to listen to an audio-only version of this broadcast in MP3 (MPEG Audio) format.
Additional query words: support webcasts
Keywords: kbhowto kbwebcastsupport KB930687