Microsoft KB Archive/930641
Article ID: 930641
Article Last Modified on 3/29/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you try to start an application in Microsoft SoftGrid, you receive the following error message:
If the SUCCESSRESULT attribute of the SCRIPT element in the .OSD file is set, the script in the .OSD file must perform the following tasks:
- Successfully finish
- Return an exit code
If the script in the .OSD file does not perform these tasks, the application is unsuccessful and you receive an error message.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Open the .OSD file in a text editor.
- Review the exit code in the SUCCESSRESULT="" attribute.
- Review the exit code in the ABORTRESULT="" attribute.
- Review the script code and the exit code in the <SCRIPTBODY> element
- Save the .OSD file, and then exit the .OSD file.
The following is an example of the code from these steps:
<DEPENDENCY> <SCRIPT TIMING="PRE" EVENT="LAUNCH" PROTECT="TRUE" WAIT="TRUE" TIMEOUT="10" SUCCESSRESULT="n" ABORTRESULT="n"> <SCRIPTBODY>review script codes and exit codes here</SCRIPTBODY> </SCRIPT> </DEPENDENCY>
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
930973 How to fail or abort an application launch on script failure
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB930641