Microsoft KB Archive/930639
Article ID: 930639
Article Last Modified on 7/12/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you try to start an application in Microsoft SoftGrid, you receive the following error message:
When this problem occurs, an entry that resembles the following is logged in the SoftGrid Client log file (Sftlog.txt):
The client could not launch
xxxxxx24-0000010B, last error 0).
This problem occurs because the working directory is not valid. The working directory is specified by the WORKINGDIR element in the .osd file. This problem can also occur if either of the following conditions is true:
- The FILENAME element in the .osd file contains an invalid path.
- The user does not have the appropriate access permissions to the following elements that are defined in the .osd file:
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Edit the .osd file by using a text editor. For example, edit the file by using Notepad.
Make sure that the path of the working directory is correct. The path of the working directory appears between the <WORKINGDIR> and </WORKINGDIR> elements. For example, the .osd file may contain code that resembles the following.
<DEPENDENCY> <IMPLEMENTATION> <WORKINGDIR>C:\WorkingDir</WORKINGDIR> </IMPLEMENTATION> </DEPENDENCY>
- After you make changes, save the .osd file.
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB930639