Microsoft KB Archive/930572
Article ID: 930572
Article Last Modified on 11/15/2007
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
Consider the following scenario. A meeting organizer uses the Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 client to send a meeting request to an attendee. Additionally, one of the following conditions is true:
- The Client Access Server that is used by the meeting organizer and the Client Access Server that reports the free/busy information for the attendee are in different sites. Additionally, they are in different time zones.
- The meeting organizer’s client is configured in a time zone that differs from the time zone of the mailbox server for the organizer and for the attendee.
In this scenario, the free/busy information for the attendee is incorrect on the Scheduling Assistant of the meeting form.
Note This problem does not occur if the meeting organizer uses Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access to schedule the meeting.
For customers who are running Exchange 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1), this issue is fixed.
To resolve this problem, download and install Exchange 2007 SP1 or download and install Update Rollup 3 for Exchange 2007.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
935999 Description of Update Rollup 3 for Exchange 2007
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section. This problem was first corrected in Exchange 2007 Service Pack 1.
Additional query words: cas role, F/B
Keywords: kbfix kbqfe kbexchstore kbexpertiseinter KB930572