Microsoft KB Archive/930525
Article ID: 930525
Article Last Modified on 8/21/2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006
This article describes how to add to a new credit card vendor in the credit card management console in Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006.
Note The following steps assume that you have previously subscribed to a credit card process vendor. Make sure that you cancel the subscription to the old provider after you have established your new provider account.
- On the Customers menu, point to Credit Card Processing, and then click Manage Credit Card Processing.
- Sign in by using your Windows Live ID.
- On the Account Settings tab, click Add Account.
- In the new browser window, click Learn More under Establish a New Account.
- Select the new provider that you want, and then complete the application process.
- After you receive a confirmation e-mail message that contains a confirmation code from the new vendor, repeat steps 1 and 2.
- On the Account Settings tab, click the new provider, and then click Edit
- Enter the confirmation code that you received in the e-mail message in step 6 in the Confirmation Code box.
Keywords: kbmbsmigrate kbhowto KB930525