Microsoft KB Archive/930370
Article ID: 930370
Article Last Modified on 1/16/2007
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 11, when used with:
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Starter
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition (32-bit x86)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition (32-bit x86)
When you try to use Microsoft Windows Media Player 11 to add data to a multisession CD-R or CD-RW, you receive the following message:
This message appears even if the multisession disc is in the CD recorder drive.
This behavior occurs because Windows Media Player 11 does not support multisession recording. You receive this message if the CD to which you are trying to record already contains data.
To resolve this issue, record the data to a new CD-R or CD-RW.
Additional query words: burn burning
Keywords: kbexpertisebeginner kbtshoot kbprb KB930370