Microsoft KB Archive/93032
Article ID: 93032
Article Last Modified on 1/18/2007
- Microsoft Works 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 2.0a
- Microsoft Works 3.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 3.0a
- Microsoft Works 3.0b
- Microsoft Works 4.5 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 4.5a
- Microsoft Works 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 4.0a
- Microsoft Money 2000 Business & Personal Edition
This article was previously published under Q93032
To have Works for Windows start maximized (full screen), maximize the application and then choose the Save Workspace command.
To have Works for Windows open maximized by default in Works 2.0 or 3.0, do the following:
- Open Works for Windows.
- Close any documents you do not want to have opened automatically.
- Maximize the Works for Windows application. (To do this, press ALT+SPACEBAR and click Maximize from the Control menu.)
- From the File menu, click Save Workspace.
Works 4.0, 4.5, and 4.5a for Windows 95
To have Works 4.0, 4.5, and 4.5a for Windows 95 open maximized by default, do the following:
- Open the files you want included in the saved workspace.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Click Save Workspace, and make sure the Use Saved Workspace At Startup option is checked.
- Click OK.
The next time Works for Windows is opened, it will run maximized.
NOTE: The Startup Dialog Box can be turned back on using Options Works Settings.
Additional query words: 2.00 2.00a work space 3.00 3.00a 3.00b 4.00 4.00a 4.50 4.50a w_works
Keywords: kbhowto KB93032