Microsoft KB Archive/930201
Article ID: 930201
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
The Building Block Gallery content control in Microsoft Office Word 2007 does not contain all the building block galleries. For example, the Bibliography, Watermark, and Cover Page galleries do not appear in the Gallery drop-down list in the Content Control Properties dialog box.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Enable the Developer tab on the Ribbon.
Note To enable the Developer tab, follow these steps:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button.
- Click Word Options.
- Click Popular.
- Click to select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box under Top options for working with Word, and then click OK.
- In the Controls group, click Design Mode on the Developer tab.
- In the Controls group, click Building Block Gallery on the Developer tab.
- Make sure that the pointer is in the Building Block Gallery control, and then click Properties in the Controls group on the Developer tab.
Note You cannot find some building block galleries in the Gallery drop-down list in the Content Control Properties dialog box. For example, you cannot find Bibliography, Watermark, or Cover Page.
This behavior is by design.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB930201