Microsoft KB Archive/930200
Article ID: 930200
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
You cannot use the Convert bibliography to static text option in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
To work around this issue, you must select the text of the bibliography, and then click Convert bibliography to static text.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Create a new blank document in Word 2007.
- Type =rand(3) in the new document, and then press ENTER.
- Click the References tab, click Insert Citation in the Citations & Bibliography group, and then click Add New Source to add a new source.
Repeat this procedure to add three sources throughout the document.
- In the Citations & Bibliography group, click Bibliography, and then select a standard bibliography in the list.
- In the inserted bibliography, select Convert bibliography to static text in the Bibliographies list.
Notice that the bibliography is not converted to static text.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB930200