Microsoft KB Archive/930199
From BetaArchive Wiki
Article ID: 930199
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
You cannot mark the content controls as bookmarks in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
This behavior is by design.
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- On the Developer tab, click Design Mode in the Controls group.
Note To show the Developer tab, follow these steps:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Word Options.
- Click Popular.
- Under Top options for working with Word, click to select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box.
- Click OK.
- On the Developer tab, click Drop-Down List in the Controls group.
- Make sure that the pointer is in the drop-down list control in the Word 2007 document. Then, in the Controls group on the Developer tab, click Properties.
You notice that an option for bookmarks does not appear in the Content Control Properties dialog box.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB930199