Microsoft KB Archive/930167
Article ID: 930167
Article Last Modified on 10/27/2007
- Windows Internet Explorer 7
- Windows Live Toolbar
- MSN 9.2 Premium Internet Software
This article describes how to report a phishing Web site.
return to contents
To report a Web site that you suspect is a phishing Web site, follow these steps:
- Start Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, point to Phishing Filter, and then click Report This Website.
- Select the language that is used on the Web site.
- Select the I think this is a phishing website check box.
- Click Submit.
To report a Web site that is flagged as suspicious and that you believe is a phishing site, click report this website in the Windows Internet Explorer 7 warning message.
For more information about the Internet Explorer 7 anti-phishing filter, visit the following Web sites:
If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud, visit the following Web site:
Keywords: kbhowto kbpubtypekc kbmsnia kbmsnpartnerportal kbmsnreachportal kbexpertisebeginner kbmsnqwestportal kbmsnclientportal kblivesearchportal KB930167