Microsoft KB Archive/930079
Article ID: 930079
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
Consider the following scenario. In one of the 2007 Microsoft Office programs that are listed in the "Applies to" section, you create a file that contains a SmartArt graphic. You insert a shape into this file and then group this shape together with the SmartArt graphic. Then, you resize the grouped graphic and then print the file. In this scenario, the SmartArt graphic is printed in its original size. It is not the size that you created when you resized the grouped graphic.
To work around this issue, ungroup the grouped graphic. Then, regroup the shape together with the SmartArt graphic.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Right-click the grouped graphic, point to Group, and then click Ungroup.
- Right-click the SmartArt graphic and the selected shape, point to Group, and then click Group or Regroup.
Additional query words: excel2007 excel2k7 excel12 xl2007 xl2k7 xl12 powerpoint2007 powerpoint2k7 powerpoint12 ppt2007 ppt2k7 ppt12 word2007 word2k7 word12 wd2007 wd2k7 wd12
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbgraphic kbexpertisebeginner KB930079