Microsoft KB Archive/930066
Article ID: 930066
Article Last Modified on 11/19/2007
- Zune software
- Zune Live
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune 4GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 8GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 80GB Digital Media Player
You have a Zune Pass subscription, and you receive the following error message when you try to sync a Zune device:
This behavior occurs when you have already synced your Zune collection together with three Zune devices and you try to sync your Zune collection together with a fourth device.
Note According to the usage rules for Zune Pass subscription content, you can sync your Zune collection together with a maximum of three devices.
THINGS TO TRY
To remove a Zune device from your Zune Pass subscription, follow these steps:
- Open the Zune Software.
- If you are not signed in, click Sign In, and then log on by using your Windows Live ID.
- Click Settings, and then click Computers and Devices.
- Click Remove for the device you want to remove.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
You should now be able to associate a new device with your Zune Pass. You should also be able to sync content to that device.
Note You may remove only one device and one computer from your Zune Pass subscription every 30 days.
To learn more about Zune Pass subscription content or usage rules, read the Terms of Service (TOS) Agreement. To read the TOS Agreement, visit the following Web site:
Keywords: kbzunehardware kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB930066