Microsoft KB Archive/930062
Article ID: 930062
Article Last Modified on 3/15/2007
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Starter
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit edition
- Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit edition
- Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition
An error message that resembles the following may be logged in the System log every time that you start a Windows Vista-based computer:
This error message may occur on a computer that uses a Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) bridge that supports message-signaled interrupts but does not support line-based interrupts.
This error message may safely be ignored.
Note Do not ignore this error message if the following conditions are true:
- A yellow explanation mark (!) appears next to the device in Device Manager.
- You receive the following error message in the Properties dialog box for the device in Device Manager:
In this scenario, a different issue may be causing the symptoms. Take additional steps to troubleshoot this issue.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Keywords: kbqfe kbnofix kberrmsg kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB930062