Microsoft KB Archive/929678
Article ID: 929678
Article Last Modified on 4/23/2007
- Windows Vista Business 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Starter
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit Edition
When you try to capture a source volume by using the ImageX.exe tool, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:
This problem only occurs when the destination folder for the capture is a network folder.
This problem may occur if the source volume that you try to capture has insufficient free disk space. This problem occurs even if the network share has ample disk space.
To work around this problem, free disk space on the source volume. Alternatively, use a larger source volume.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertiseadvanced KB929678