Microsoft KB Archive/929585
Article ID: 929585
Article Last Modified on 1/10/2007
- Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server 2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
In Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server 2007, you print or print preview an analysis that contains charts on the Optimizer page in Microsoft Office Project Web Access. When you do this, you repeatedly receive the following error message:
This symptom occurs if the computer has Microsoft Office Excel 2007 installed.
Note Despite the error message, you can print or print preview the analysis.
This problem occurs because of the panel resize operation in Excel 2007.
To work around this problem, save the chart and the spreadsheet analysis on the Optimizer page (OptimizerSpreadsheet.aspx) in Project Web Access to Excel 2007. Then, open the file in Excel 2007 to print or print preview the chart and the spreadsheet analysis. To save the results of the Optimizer analysis to Excel 2007, follow these steps:
- On the Optimizer page, click File, point to Spreadsheet or Chart, and then click Save as.
- In the Save As dialog box, specify a name and a location for the file, and then click OK.
- In Excel 2007, open the .xls file that you saved in step 2, and then print or print preview the file.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Additional query words: PPS2007 XL2007 Excel2007
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kberrmsg kbprb KB929585