Microsoft KB Archive/929517
Article ID: 929517
Article Last Modified on 1/10/2007
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit edition
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition
When you try to download the Electronic Program Guide (EPG) channel listings for Live TV in Windows Media Center, you may receive the following error message on a Windows Vista-based computer:
The problem may occur if the time or date on the computer is incorrect.
Note In this scenario, the error message is incorrect. There is no Internet connection failure. The error message does not correctly describe the cause of the problem.
To resolve this problem, set the correct time and date on the computer. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, open Date and Time. To do this, click Start, type date and time in the Start Search box, and then click Date and Time in the Programs list.
- Click Change date and time.
- In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, set the date and time to the correct values.
- Click OK two times.
Keywords: kbexpertisebeginner kbtshoot kbprb KB929517