Microsoft KB Archive/929183
Article ID: 929183
Article Last Modified on 12/20/2007
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
When you render Microsoft Dynamics CRM grids that you have already rendered by using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Web client, Microsoft Internet Explorer stops responding. The CPU usage on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server may also be at a high level.
This problem occurs if one of the following conditions is true:
- Internet Explorer is running on a single-processor computer.
- Internet Explorer is using only one processor on a multiprocessor computer.
This problem occurs because an Internet Explorer rendering issue occurs with the MSHTML.dll file.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server:
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Expand the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server, expand Web Sites, expand Microsoft CRM v3.0, and then click the _grid folder.
- In the right pane, right-click the Grid.css file, and then click Properties.
- On the HTTP Headers tab, click to clear the Enable content expiration check box, and then click OK.
- Click Start, click Run, type iisreset, and then click OK.
Additional query words: 100% CPU
Keywords: kbmbscrm40 kbtshoot kbmbsmigrate kbprb KB929183