Microsoft KB Archive/929007
Article ID: 929007
Article Last Modified on 11/16/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune 4GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 8GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 80GB Digital Media Player
When the Zune device is disconnected from a power source, the playback of media does not pause automatically.
The Zune device lets you continue playing media uninterrupted when you disconnect the power source.
THINGS TO TRY
- You cannot change this feature. When you disconnect the Zune device from a power source, press the Play/Pause button [GRAPHIC: Play/Pause button] to pause playback if you do not want to continue playing the media. This action helps preserve the battery charge.
Keywords: kbzunehardware kbzuneaccessories kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB929007