Microsoft KB Archive/928993
Article ID: 928993
Article Last Modified on 10/24/2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
When you try to import data from Intuit Quickbooks into Microsoft Office Accounting Express, you may receive the following error message:
This problem may occur if the data that you try to import contains an account that is named "Other Income."
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Start Quickbooks.
- On the Company menu, click Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click Other Income, and then click Edit Account.
- Change the name of the account, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Close.
- Import the data from Quickbooks into Office Accounting Express.'
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Additional query words: MOA
Keywords: kberrmsg kbtshoot kbprb kbmbsmigrate KB928993