Microsoft KB Archive/928989
Article ID: 928989
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Consider the following scenario. You turn off the following Display options for this workbook options in Microsoft Office Excel 2007:
- Show horizontal scroll bar
- Show vertical scroll bar
- Show sheet tabs
You press CTRL+F11 to add a macro sheet to the workbook. If you then turn on the Display options for this workbook option Show sheet tabs, and then click the Sheet1 tab, all the worksheet tabs disappear.
Note The tabs reappear when you move the pointer over the location of the worksheet tabs.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods.
Method 1: Minimize and then restore the workbook window
To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Minimize Window button next to the Microsoft Office Excel Help button to minimize the workbook window.
- On the minimized worksheet, click the Restore Up button or the Maximize button to restore the workbook window.
Method 2: Press ALT+TAB
If multiple workbooks are open, press ALT+TAB to change between workbooks.
If multiple workbooks are open, click the workbook buttons in the taskbar to change between workbooks.
Method 4: Open or create a new workbook
In addition to the workbook that contains the macro worksheet, open an existing workbook, or create a new workbook.
Method 5: Change the Zoom settings
Change the Zoom setting to a different setting. Then, change the Zoom setting back to the preferred setting.
To do this, use one of the following methods:
- Click Zoom Out or Zoom In on the status bar.
- On the View tab, click Zoom in the Zoom group, select the setting you want under Magnification, and then click OK.
Additional query words: excel2007 excel2k7 excel12 xl2007 xl2k7 xl12
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB928989