Microsoft KB Archive/928981
Article ID: 928981
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
When you open a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 3-D chart in an earlier version of Excel, the lines or shapes that you drew may be shifted from their original positions. Or, the lines or shapes that you drew may be resized.
To work around this issue, change the 3-D chart to a different chart type. To do this, follow these steps in Excel 2007:
- Select the chart.
- Click the Design tab.
- In the Type group, click Change Chart Type.
- Click another chart type, and then click OK.
- Use one of the following methods:
- Reposition the lines or shapes that you drew so that the lines or shapes are the correct size and in the correct positions.
- Delete the lines or shapes that you drew. Then, redraw the lines or shapes so that the lines or shapes are the correct size and in the correct positions.
Additional query words: excel2007 excel2k7 excel12 xl2007 xl2k7 xl12
Keywords: kbtshoot kbchart kbprb kbgraphic kbexpertisebeginner KB928981