Microsoft KB Archive/928859
Article ID: 928859
Article Last Modified on 2/1/2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
This article describes how to print the shadow effects for two-dimensional (2D) objects and for text in a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
By default, PowerPoint 2007 does not print the shadow effects for objects or for text in a presentation. To print these shadow effects, you must use the High quality option in the Print dialog box.
To print the shadow effects for objects and for text in a presentation, follow these steps:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, click to select the High quality check box, and then click OK.
To include the option to print the shadow effects in the default print settings for all presentations, follow these steps:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click PowerPoint Options.
- Click Advanced.
- Click to select the High quality check box under Print.
- Click OK to close the PowerPoint Options dialog box.
For more information about an issue that occurs if you print a shaded graphic object to a non-postscript black-and-white printer, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
927283 Shaded graphic objects may not print as expected in a 2007 Office program
Additional query words: powerpoint2007 powerpoint2k7 powerpoint12 ppt2007 ppt2k7 ppt12
Keywords: kbgraphic kbprint kbexpertiseinter kbexpertisebeginner kbhowto KB928859