Microsoft KB Archive/928759
Article ID: 928759
Article Last Modified on 12/11/2006
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 Standard Edition
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 Developer Edition
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 Partner Edition
In Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004, an orchestration may terminate unexpectedly. When this issue occurs, an error message that resembles the following may be logged in the Application event log:
This issue occurs if multiple assemblies contain the same schema.
To work around this issue, create the schema in one assembly. Then, reference that schema in the other projects.
This behavior is by design.
When a process submits a message to the MessageBoxDb database, the message is typed with the assembly information for the assembly that contains the schema. When a different orchestration collects the message, the orchestration verifies that the type of document that it receives matches the type of document that is expected.
Therefore, you experience this issue if the following conditions are true:
- The process that submits the message to the MessageBoxDb database uses the schema from one assembly.
- The process that collects the message uses another assembly.
Keywords: kbbtsorchestration kbbts kbtshoot kbprb KB928759