Microsoft KB Archive/928739
Article ID: 928739
Article Last Modified on 5/14/2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
When you try to edit an Excel Web Access Web Part in Excel Services, the Get Filter Values From command is not displayed in the Connections menu. This behavior occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The Web Part is located on a page that contains any SharePoint filter.
- The Web Part loads a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 PivotTable workbook from any location other than from a Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 document library. For example, when you try to edit the workbook from a page that contains a choice filter (Authored list filter), the Get Filter Values From command does not appear.
Note Excel Services is included in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
This behavior occurs because of any of the following reasons:
- No single-cell parameters exist in the workbook.
- Only PivotTable report filter parameters exist in the workbook.
- Parameter Modification is disabled in the Excel Web Access Web Part properties.
- The workbook is stored in a Universal Naming Convention (UNC) or HTTP path.
Note The Excel workbook must be stored in a Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 document library.
This behavior is by design.
Additional query words: ECS EWR WSSv3 MOSS XL2007 Excel2007 MOSS2007 XLServices ExcelServices EWA
Keywords: kbprb kbnetwork kbtable kbdataaccess kbpivottable kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB928739