Microsoft KB Archive/928729
Article ID: 928729
Article Last Modified on 5/14/2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
When you first try to view a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 workbook by using Microsoft Office Excel Web Access, you are presented with a Security Information dialog box that says the following:
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You use Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 to view the workbook. Additionally, you use Excel Web Access over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection.
- The Ewrempty.htm file is not cached on the client computer.
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- Click No in the Security Information dialog box.
- Refresh the page that you are trying to view without clearing the cache. To do this, press the F5 key.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Additional query words: XL2007 Excel2007 MOSS2007 XLServices ExcelServices ECS EWR
Keywords: kbexpertisebeginner kbweb kbnetwork kbopenfile kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB928729