Microsoft KB Archive/928615
Article ID: 928615
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
You use the "Move or Copy" feature in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 to move or to copy the contents of a worksheet that contains a chart to a new workbook. When you do this, the chart in the new workbook is blank.
To work around this issue, copy and paste the contents of the worksheet from the original workbook to the new workbook.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the original workbook that contains the chart.
- Create or open the new workbook to which you want to copy the worksheet.
- In the original workbook, select all the contents of the worksheet.
- On the Home tab, click Copy in the Clipboard group.
- On the Home tab in the new workbook, click Paste in the Clipboard group.
To use the "Move or Copy" feature, right-click the worksheet tab, and then click Move or Copy.
Additional query words: excel2007 excel2k7 excel12 xl2007 xl2k7 xl12
Keywords: kbtshoot kbchart kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB928615