Microsoft KB Archive/928588
Article ID: 928588
Article Last Modified on 9/20/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune software
When you browse pictures on your Zune device, the device may temporarily stop responding or respond slowly.
This behavior occurs if the picture that you are trying to view is corrupted.
THINGS TO TRY
- Remove the corrupted files from your Zune library, and then resync the device. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start the Zune software.
- In the left pane, click the View Pictures icon.
- Under Library, click All pictures.
- In your picture library, locate any files that do not display correctly.
- Right-click the appropriate file, and then click Delete.
- Click Delete from library only, and then press OK.
- Connect your Zune device by using the Zune Sync cable to resync your library to the device.
Keywords: kbzunesoftware kbzunehardware kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB928588