Microsoft KB Archive/928587
Article ID: 928587
Article Last Modified on 11/16/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune 4GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 8GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 80GB Digital Media Player
When you play music, radio, video, podcasts, or a slide show on your Zune device, the playback pauses if you disconnect earphones or headphones from the headphone jack.
This behavior is by design. If you disconnect your earphones or headphones when the Zune device is playing, the device pauses to help maintain battery life.
THINGS TO TRY
- You cannot disable this feature. To continue playback, press the Play/Pause button [GRAPHIC: Play/Pause button].
Keywords: kbzunehardware kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB928587