Microsoft KB Archive/928377
Article ID: 928377
Article Last Modified on 11/19/2007
- Zune Live
- Zune software
- Zune Digital Media Player
This article provides an overview of the Zune Pass subscription and describes the benefits of using the Zune Pass subscription.
The Zune Pass is a music subscription service that provides access to the majority of the Zune Marketplace music collection.
Here is an overview of the Zune Pass:
- Zune Pass subscriptions are available in one-month and three-month intervals.
- Each Zune Pass can be linked with as many as three computers and with as many as three Zune devices.
- The Zune Pass allows streaming of songs in the marketplace or downloading to your authorized machines.
- Music videos are not available for download by using a Zune Pass. Music videos must be purchased separately by using Microsoft Points.
- Content can still be purchased separately by using Microsoft Points.
- Content that is downloaded by using the Zune Pass does not include the ability to burn to CD.
- If your Zune Pass expires or is canceled, you will lose the ability to play content that was downloaded by using the Zune Pass. However, this content remains in your collection.
Keywords: kbexpertisebeginner kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbhowto KB928377