Microsoft KB Archive/928328
Article ID: 928328
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
When you try to define a new multilevel list in a document in Microsoft Office Word 2007, you receive an error message that resembles the following:
This issue may occur if the following conditions are true:
- The document in which you try to define the new multilevel list has been repaired.
- You use a new file name when you save the repaired document.
- You try to define the new multilevel list in a numbered list.
You may be able to work around this issue by following these steps:
- Turn off numbering in the list.
- Define the multilevel list.
- Turn on numbering in the list.
Additional query words: WD2007 Word2007
Keywords: kberrmsg kbtshoot kbbug kbfile kbprb kbrepair kbexpertisebeginner KB928328