Microsoft KB Archive/928308
Article ID: 928308
Article Last Modified on 12/29/2006
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007
Consider the following scenario:
- You create a new custom field in a Microsoft Office Project 2007 file (.mpp).
- You type Date() or Time() in the Edit formula field for the Start value.
- You save the Project 2007 file.
In this scenario, when you open the Project 2007 file on a later date, the date value field displays the date on which the formula was created instead of the current date. Alternatively, the time value field displays the time at which the formula was created instead of the current time.
To resolve this issue, press F9 to update the formula after you open the Project 2007 file.
Additional query words: PRJ2007 Project2007
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB928308