Microsoft KB Archive/928249
Article ID: 928249
Article Last Modified on 11/19/2007
- Zune software
- Zune Live
- Zune Digital Media Player
This article describes how to create a new Zune account.
A Zune account provides access to the Zune social community. A Zune account also provides the ability to purchase and to download content in the Zune Marketplace. There are two ways to create a Zune account.
To create a Zune account by using the Zune software, follow these steps:
- Start the Zune software.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have a Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your Zune account, type your Windows Live ID and password. Then click Sign In.
Note If you have an MSN account, a Hotmail account, an Xbox Live account, or an Xbox.com account, you already have a Windows Live ID. If you do not already have a Zune account, click Create new account.
- After the Zune Account Creation screen appears, follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
To create a Zune account on Zune.net, follow these steps:
- Open a Web browser, and then go to the following Zune Web site:
- Click Get Your Zune Card.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Keywords: kbzunebilling kbexpertisebeginner kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbhowto KB928249