Microsoft KB Archive/928164
Article ID: 928164
Article Last Modified on 8/21/2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006
This article describes how to invoice selected items from an existing sales order in Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006.
To invoice selected items from an existing sales order, follow these steps:
- On the Customers menu, point to Customers Lists, and then click Sales Orders.
- In the Sales Order List area, double-click the sales order from which you want to invoice items.
- On the Actions menu, click Create Invoice.
- In the Products and services pane, right-click an item that you do not want to invoice, and then click Delete.
Note Repeat step 4 to delete all the items that you do not want to invoice.
- On the File menu, click Save and Close.
Note After you complete these steps, the original sales order is modified, and the selected items are invoiced.
Keywords: kbmbsmigrate kbhowto KB928164