Microsoft KB Archive/928162
Article ID: 928162
Article Last Modified on 8/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006
When you sign up for the ADP Total Payroll service in Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006, you may receive the following error message:
Note This error message is contained in an e-mail that is sent from ADP.
This problem occurs if you subscribe to the ADP Total Payroll service, but ADP has not received the Limited Power of Attorney form and the Agent Authorization form.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Log on to the ADP Payroll service.
- Click the Support tab.
- Click Forms under the Forms heading.
- Select the Limited Power of Attorney form and the Agent Authorization form.
- Print both forms.
- Complete both forms, and then sign both forms.
- Fax both forms to ADP.
Keywords: kbtshoot kberrmsg kbmbsmigrate kbprb KB928162