Microsoft KB Archive/928105
Article ID: 928105
Article Last Modified on 11/16/2007
- Zune Live
- Zune software
- Zune Digital Media Player
This article describes how to use the Restore feature in the Zune Marketplace.
If content does not download when you make a purchase from the Zune Marketplace, you can use the Restore feature. The Restore feature helps you download the content again from the Zune Marketplace without being charged again for the transaction.
To use the Restore feature, follow these steps:
- In the Zune software, click Sign In, type your Windows Live ID and password, and then click Sign In to sign in to the Zune Marketplace.
- Click Marketplace, click Downloads, and then click Purchased.
- To locate the content that you want to restore, click either Songs or Videos, and then browse to the content.
- Click Download next to the individual content, or click Restore All to download all the missing content.
- View your library to confirm that the content has been successfully added.
Note Some content may be still be downloading in the background. Content that is downloading may not be immediately available in the library.
Keywords: kbzunebilling kbexpertisebeginner kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbhowto KB928105