Microsoft KB Archive/92809
Article ID: 92809
Article Last Modified on 1/18/2007
- Microsoft Access 1.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 1.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 95 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q92809
Moderate: Requires basic macro, coding, and interoperability skills.
The limit for the RunApp action Command Line argument for macros is 255 characters.
The limit for the MS-DOS Command line argument is 127 characters, but Microsoft Access allows up to 255 characters for the RunApp macro action. There is a 127-character limit for the program name and path, and a 127-character limit for the list of arguments to the program.
Keywords: kbinfo kbusage KB92809