Microsoft KB Archive/928035
Article ID: 928035
Article Last Modified on 5/14/2007
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
You experience one of the following symptoms in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007:
- When you try to add a new alert under My Alerts, you specify Document ID Log Report. However, when you click OK, the new alert is not saved.
- On the Manage Content and Structure page, when you select Document ID Log Report under Site Actions, and then try to add a new item or folder, you may be redirected to the SharePoint Server 2007 home page. Alternatively, you may receive the following error message:
- When you click View Properties or Edit Properties for any item that is listed in the Template Name column of the Document ID Log Report, the properties page is not displayed.
- Consider the following scenario. You select Document ID Log Report, and then you click Create View in the View list. Then, you add a name for the new view that contains a link. For example, the link may be named
ViewNameis the name of the new view, and
LinktoItemis the link. When you try to view or edit an item in the new view, the item page does not appear. Additionally, you are redirected to the SharePoint Server 2007 home page.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Additional query words: MOSS2007 MOSS 2007 SPS kblangKO kblangJA kbLangZH-CN kbLangZH-TW
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB928035