Microsoft KB Archive/928002
Article ID: 928002
Article Last Modified on 10/4/2007
- Microsoft XBox 360 Video Game System
- Microsoft Xbox
This article describes the Guardian License subscription for Phantasy Star Universe.
A Guardian's License is a monthly subscription service that lets you play Phantasy Star Universe online in multiplayer mode on Xbox Live. You can view the pricing information in the Account Management area of your gamer profile. Unless you cancel your subscription before the subscription ends, your membership will automatically renew every month at the current price plus applicable taxes.
To troubleshoot account migration for Phantasy Star subscribers, visit the following Web site:
To change or to cancel your membership, or to review the membership refund policy, visit the following Web site:
To purchase a Guardian’s License subscription, follow these steps:
- Start the Xbox 360 console with the Phantasy Star Universe game disc in the disc tray.
- On the Main Menu screen, select Xbox Live, and then press the A button.
- On the Xbox Live screen, you receive the follow message:
- Select Yes, and then press the A button.
- In the Phantasy Star Universe Membership area in the Xbox Live Marketplace, select PSU Guardian’s License, and then press the A button.
- In the Account Confirmation area, select Confirm, and then press the A button.
Note After you press the A button, your credit card will be charged for a Guardian License subscription plus applicable taxes.
Keywords: kbhowto kbxboxgames kbxbox360pacrimportal kbxbox360europeportal kbxbox360americasportal kbxbox360ext kbpubtypekc kbinfo KB928002