Microsoft KB Archive/927970
Article ID: 927970
Article Last Modified on 3/14/2007
- ProClarity Analytics Server 6.0
When you install ProClarity Analytics Server 6.0, you receive the following error message:
You receive the error message after you select an installation type.
This problem occurs because an environment variable is incorrect.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- On the computer on which you want to install ProClarity Analytics Server 6.0, create the following folder if the folder does not exist:
- Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
- In the User variables for Administrator box, click one of the following variables:
- Click Edit.
- In the Edit User Variable dialog box, type c:\temp in the Variable value box, and then click OK.
Keywords: kbtshoot kberrmsg kbprb KB927970