Microsoft KB Archive/927965
Article ID: 927965
Article Last Modified on 12/1/2006
- ProClarity Analytic Server
Consider the following scenario. You publish a page in ProClarity Professional to an instance of ProClarity Analytics Server. You print the page from the instance of Analytics Server. In this scenario, the header and the footer in the printed page may not match the header and footer setting in ProClarity Professional.
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- Before you publish the page in ProClarity Professional, you change the header and footer setting in the Page Setup dialog box. Then, you cancel the changes instead of saving the changes.
- You open the Page Setup dialog box from the Print dialog box in ProClarity Professional.
You can specify a custom header and footer by using either of the following methods:
- Method 1: On the File menu, click Page Setup.
- Method 2: On the File menu, click Print. Then, click Page Setup in the Print dialog box.
However, if you use Method 2 to change the header and footer setting in the Page Setup dialog box, the changes are saved even if you cancel the changes. Therefore, the header and footer changes apply to the page.
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- In the Print dialog box, click Print to print the page instead of canceling the changes.
- Add the page to the briefing book.
- Publish the briefing book
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertiseadvanced KB927965