Microsoft KB Archive/927955
Article ID: 927955
Article Last Modified on 11/28/2006
- ProClarity Analytic Server
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.2
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.1
- ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.2
- ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.1
You use a comma delimiter for a thousand separator in ProClarity Web Professional. However, the comma delimiter for a thousand separator does not appear in ProClarity Standard Client.
The problem occurs in ProClarity Analytics Server 5.3.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- In Notepad, open the PGridCtrl.xml file.
Note By default, the PGridCtrl.xml file is located in the following folder:
Locate the following code:
<id3 String="." /> <id4 String=","/> <id5 String="$" />
Replace the code that is listed in step 2 with the following code example.
<id3 String="." /> <id4 String=" "/> <id5 String="$" />
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb KB927955