Microsoft KB Archive/927951
Article ID: 927951
Article Last Modified on 2/13/2007
- ProClarity Analytic Server
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.2
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.1
This article describes best practices for printing briefing books or views in ProClarity Analytic Server 6.0.
To obtain the best results when you print briefing books or views, use the following best practices:
- Do not open another briefing book when you are printing a briefing book. Otherwise, you may obtain unexpected results.
- If you have changed the properties of a view, save the changes before you print the view. For example, if you have changed a background color or a font type for a view, save the change before you print the view. Otherwise, the change for the view may not be printed.
Keywords: kbhowto kbinfo KB927951