Microsoft KB Archive/927937
Article ID: 927937
Article Last Modified on 12/4/2006
- ProClarity Analytic Server
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.2
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.1
When you try to access a page in ProClarity Web Professional, you receive the following error message:
This problem frequently occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The page you try to access contains a shared item.
- You use ProClarity Web Professional to connect to ProClarity Analytics Server 5.3 or ProClarity Analytics Server 6.0.
This problem occurs because you do not have the correct user permissions to access the shared item in the page.
To work around this problem, contact the system administrator to obtain the user permissions to access the shared item in the page.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Keywords: kbtshoot kberrmsg kbprb kbexpertiseadvanced KB927937