Microsoft KB Archive/927911
Article ID: 927911
Article Last Modified on 2/7/2007
- Microsoft Office Groove 2007
- Groove Virtual Office 3.1 Professional Edition
- Groove Virtual Office 3.1 Project Edition
- Microsoft Office Groove Server 2007 Data Bridge
- Groove Web Services Development Kit 3.1
Consider the following scenario. You have one computer that is running Groove Virtual Office 3.1 and another computer that is running Microsoft Office Groove 2007 or Microsoft Office Groove Data Bridge Server 2007. Additionally, the following actions occur:
- An account on the computer that is running Groove Virtual Office 3.1 creates a workspace with a Forms tool. Additionally, the account invites the Groove 2007 account.
- A Web Services application uses the Forms Web Service to subscribe to Forms2Event events on the Groove 2007 account.
- The account in Groove Virtual Office 3.1 goes offline, updates several records, deletes one or more of the updated records, and then comes back online.
In this scenario, an internal error may occur when Groove 2007 responds to these change events. When this occurs, Groove 2007 no longer returns Forms2Event updates to the Web Services application. Additionally, neither workspace member receives an error message.
To resolve this issue, upgrade the Groove Virtual Office 3.1 installation to Groove 2007.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseadvanced kbprb KB927911