Microsoft KB Archive/927905
Article ID: 927905
Article Last Modified on 10/25/2007
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition
The certificates in the personal store of a Microsoft Windows Mobile-based mobile device are removed when you connect to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) by using Exchange ActiveSync.
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The connection is routed through Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server.
- You are using certificate-based authentication.
- The authentication fails.
This problem occurs if ISA Server is configured to use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) bridging in the routing rules.
To resolve this problem, configure ISA Server to use SSL tunneling instead of SSL bridging.
For more information about SSL tunneling, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Additional query words: XCCC
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseadvanced kbexchmobility kbprb KB927905