Microsoft KB Archive/927894
Article ID: 927894
Article Last Modified on 4/26/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune software
This article describes how to flag content in the Zune software or on a Zune device.
Note When you flag content, you mark the content and send a reminder about the content to the Inbox.
To flag content in the Zune software, follow these steps:
- Start the Zune software.
- In the left Navigation Pane, click Library or click Marketplace.
- In the Details pane, find the song, the video, or the picture that you want to flag.
- Right-click the item, and then click Flag.
- After you flag an item, you can view the flagged item in your Zune Inbox.
To flag content on the Zune device, follow these steps:
- Play a song or view a picture on the Zune device.
- Press the OK button in the center of the Control Pad to view a list of options for the content.
- Select Flag, and then press OK.
To view content that you flagged, follow these steps:
- Start the Zune software, and then connect the Zune device to the computer.
- If the device does not start to sync automatically, in the List pane, click Start Sync.
- In the left Navigation Pane, click Inbox.
Note If no flagged items or received entries appear in the Inbox, the Inbox option does not appear in the Zune software.
In the Details pane, a flag appears next to each song, video, or picture that you flagged. If you flag an item as a personal reminder, the flag appears as "Personal Flag." The Inbox items that appear in the Details pane also display when the item was flagged, who the item is from, and whether the item was sent to you from another Zune device.
For more information about flagged content, see Zune Help. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start the Zune software, and then press F1.
- Click the Search tab, type flag, and then click List Topics.
Keywords: kbzunehardware kbexpertisebeginner kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbhowto KB927894