Microsoft KB Archive/927519
Article ID: 927519
Article Last Modified on 10/24/2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
This article describes the minimum system requirements for Microsoft Office Accounting Express.
You can use Accounting Express together with the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, Premium Edition
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2, Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2, Premium Edition
Note If you want to install the program on a computer that is running Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, you may have to perform additional configuration tasks. For more information, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) processor
- 512 megabyte (MB) of random access memory (RAM)
Free hard disk space
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of free hard disk space
Note If you want to install Accounting Express on a computer that is also running Microsoft SQL Server 2005, at least 2 GB of free hard disk space is required. Additional hard disk space is required to store company data.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Video adapter and monitor that have 1024 x 768 resolution
- 128 kilobit per second (Kbps) broadband connection for the download and the activation of the product
- To use the integrated Microsoft Office features in Accounting Express, the appropriate Microsoft Office XP program or a later version must be installed.
- When you install Accounting Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express 2005 is also installed on the computer.
- The following third-party services are available if you pay additional fees:
- Equifax Credit Reporting
- PayPal Payments
- Marketplace services
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) payroll
- Credit card processing
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Additional query words: MOA BCM
Keywords: kbhowto kbinfo kbmbsmigrate KB927519